31 March - 1 April 2015 Discover Urban Art is a charity art project full of very talented, creative individuals who will deliver an exciting and unique exhibition about the challenges of modern society in the city. Musicians, painters, designers, performers and dancers will collaborate; delivering unforgettable and fulfilling experience.
Flawless Productions UK are proud to be working with The Teapot Trust, an Edinburgh-based charity who raises funds to help children with chronic illnesses through art therapy. All profit from this event will be donated to the charity.
Artists taking part in the event include:
- Aileen Graham: Painter
- Carlos Anguera: DJ
- Joanna Srokol: Textile Designer
- Malena Kapica: Fashion Designer
- Rafael Gonzales: Illustrator
- Sandra R. Merlos: Visual Performer
- Aaron Jeffrey: Dancer/Choreographer
- Imlack McEwan: Room-sized Installations and Sculptures
- Matthew Snyder: Pianist
- Gonçalo Costa: Animations